Monday 22 April 2013

Becoming a Vegetarian- Week 2

Happy Monday everyone!

Today was a very productive, positive day for me, unlike most Mondays.
 The sun shining all day definitely helped a lot in keeping me motivated.

So it's been 2 1/2 weeks since I've commited to vegetarianism. It's been tough at times, but I've definitely surprised myself at the effort I put into making my meals.
I have also consciously been avoiding the meat-filled ones my parents made me, even though I had said at first that I would eat meat when its for a family dinner.
I've taken it a lot more seriously, a lot quicker than I thought. And I'm proud of myself. :)

Here are some photos of some of the delicious vege meals I have made/bought these past weeks:

BREAKFAST 

cranorange breakfast pita w/jam
+fruit,yogurt,nuts
egg+cheese crepe @ Cantaloupe Cafe
+ Rose Nanane smoothie: 
raspberries, banana, pineapple
apple,jam+cream cheese toast 
oatmeal+greek yog. w/apples&bananas
nutella+banana toast <3

LUNCH

grilled veggie panini + greek&apple salad from Cultures
chickpea + spinach quesadilla
pescatarian meal:
tuna, spinach + avocado salad
vegan meal:
apple,spinach,avocado + vegan rice "cheese" sandwich

DINNER

                                                    corn,peas,asparagus w/ rice+hummus
 pepper,carrot,onion veggie pilaf
w/brown rice,lentils +quinoa


Wish me luck with coming up with even more delicious ideas.
Here's to a productive, happy week!

-M







1 comment: